There are very few rules in class, a couple of procedures, and expectations:
Rules (the rules are simple):
1. No talking when Mr. Ziegler is talking
2. Come to class prepared, ready to do homework/classwork
3. Be excellent to each other
1. Students wait outside of class when the bell rings. They are expected to sit quietly.
2. We start the first ten minutes of every class period with me reading to the students. (Some books taht have been read are: A River Runs Through It, The White Mountains, The Old Man and the Sea, Shane, etc...)